Python Programming Essentials
Ideal for all graduates. B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA. Preferred to have knowledge of OOPS
Available in-class on weekdays & weekends. Session also available online live training.
40 hours of classroom session
● Introduction to Programming
● Introduction to Python language,
● Comparison between Java and python
● Basics of Python ,
● Decision making ,Loops, Number , String handling
● Arrays, Lists, Tuples , Dictionary
● Date and Time Handling
● Functions, File Handling and I/O
● Exception Handling
● Python with Object Oriented Implementation
● Class and Object, Inheritance, Overloading
● Database Accessing with Python
● Perform CRUD Operations in Python
● Update and
● The number of data science professionals in US alone would be around 700,000 by 2020
● For aspiring Data Scientists, Python is the most important language to learn because of its rich ecosystem.
● Python is among top 3 languages officially listed and used by Google.
● Python currently is used in more than 75% of all data analysis work across the world.
● Python programmers requirement including Machine Learning knowledge is expected to reach approximately 400,000 by end of 2018
● The program has been designed to equip you with technology skills that are most desired by IT industry today. The curriculum of this course covers concepts
● Python Programming